Wednesday, June 13, 2007

AddictedToArt

Wow. I am EXTREMELY late at posting this entry today. I went to the Phillies game. It was AWESOME! We had Graham Slam ice cream. I SERIOUSLY feel bad for anybody who doesn't live close enough to Philadelphia to have this ice cream. Also, Aaron Rowand hit a grand slam. And the Phillies won by a LOT. Yessssss. Now all we need is for the Braves and Mets to lose... YESSSSSSSSS. I've been having a great day. The icing on the cake was discovering AddictedToArt!


Berries in The Forest Yarn



1) Your shop name:
AddictedToArt

2) Your real name:
Johoanna Boykin

3) Your favorite breakfast cereal:
Muslie with almonds, dates and apricots

4) When did you begin creating?
I've always been creative, I don't remember a particular time when I started. It was always something I did.

5) Got a day job?
No. I have a bad back and am currently going through rehab for that. I'm hoping to be making some sort of income greater than welfare payments so I don't have to go back to work.

6) Your inspirations:
Mostly what other people are creating, Shunklies is a huge inspiration to me. Also CubistLiterature. I love to spend time in nature and find that is slowly starting to find it's way into my artwork.


Caramel Vanilla Lip Balm



7) Weirdest thing you've ever made:
When I was in primary school (or Elementary School) we had to carve a piece of soap. I had no idea what to make so I made a table. It turned out really lame.

8) Creation that you are most proud of:
My yarn is what I am most proud of. I am learning and getting better each time I make yarn. It's also the thing I love doing the most.

9) Explain your shop name:
Um, I'm addicted to arts and crafts :D


Good Morning Sunshine Soap




Please go visit AddictedToArt, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

No comments: