Tuesday, June 19, 2007

EtsySecret

Hurry, hurry, hurry! The submissions post for the first ever EtsySecret is going up in 40 minutes!

Have you all seen PostSecret?

I have, and I enjoy it greatly. That's why I think we should have an EtsySecret.

Here's how it works. Today at 12 noon, I will create a submissions post on my blog. What you need to do is to create a picture secret. It must be 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels high (or less). Then, you must upload it to a website that will give you a direct URL to the picture (as in, Photobucket or something like that). I would suggest using one that is different than the one you usually use. I don't want to know who made each secret! During the submissions post, I will accept the first 100 secrets that come in (don't worry--comments will be moderated, and nobody will see them but me). 50 of them will be posted on Saturday, June 23rd, and the other 50 will be posted on Saturday, June 30th.

If this does really well, I will probably create a blog just for this, but until then, I will be using my blog.

I hope you guys enjoy the idea and want to participate. Personally, I am VERY excited! :)

No comments: