Sunday, June 17, 2007

EtsyGreetings Street Team

I don't usually do updates on the weekend, but I feel absolutely obligated to do so today. I am a member of the greatest street team ever! What street team would that be? Why, the EtsyGreetings street team, of course!



This street team is full of MANY talented people, and you owe it to yourself to take a look at the many different items being made by these fine folks. How can you do that? You can visit the EtsyGreetings blog. The blog features different members of the group daily (my feature is on Wednesday, June 20th--I'll post a link!) and includes a list of the different shops that participate in the street team along the left hand border.

You owe it to yourself to check out the group! Great stuff! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h289/glendalerox/untitled.jpg

postsecret
i don't know where this goes. i hope you like it, don't forget to expand it!