Friday, June 15, 2007

Fairiesnest

I'm about to head down the shore! I'm so excited!

You know, I haven't been doing much crafting lately, but one thing is for sure: I've definitely discovered a LOT of great Etsy shops. Please allow me to introduce you to Fairiesnest!


Nalynne Fairy Cloth Artdoll



1) Your shop name:
Fairiesnest

2) Your real name:
Cynthia Toy

3) Your favorite breakfast cereal:
Hmm...Raspberry-Ginger Peace cereal. I know, how crunchy of me!

4) When did you begin creating?
I made my first doll at age 7! But I really got back to it about 15 years ago making dolls for my kids. After that I couldn't quit and it kinda just escalated!

5) Got a day job?
I sub some as a teacher, but I'm really working on making it as an artist... Fingers crossed!!

6) Your inspirations:
Nature, fairy tales, my own crazy musings.


Autumn Leaf Fairy



7) Weirdest thing you've ever made:
My crow ladies are probably the weirdest but they are also my favs!

8) Creation that you are most proud of:
My Merfae. Her tail is made from collage fabric that took hours to make! And I love her hair with all the sea glass and shells in it.

9) Explain your shop name:
The nest where fairies are born!

10) Final thoughts?
I've just really started on Etsy but I have to say I really like it so far, the people are amazingly helpful and friendly.


Alyssandra



Please go visit Fairiesnest, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

1 comment:

FairiesNest said...

I love the pictures you chose! Thanks again!