Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dark Temptations

It's true that on Etsy, there is a little something for everyone. I can tell you this for sure. The shop I found today takes gothic, combines it with vegan goodness, and makes WONDERFUL products. Who am I talking about? Dark Temptations, of course!


Fever Revitalizing Foot Polish 8 oz



1) Your shop name:
Dark Temptations

2) Your real name:
Jacquelyn Michelle Scott, known by Michelle

3) Your favorite breakfast cereal:
Apple Jacks

4) When did you begin creating?
I've always been involved in arts & crafts since I was young, but I started with my soaps, perfume oils and bath products 2 years ago.

5) Got a day job?
Yes, I'm a Manager for our transit system

6) Your inspirations:
Gothic, Victorian era, ancient Egypt, dark romance, things that run toward the not so main stream.


Bubbles for Charity Lemon Poundcake



7) Weirdest thing you've ever made:
That would be my In Shower Moisturizer bar, you rub it on while wet and dry yourself off and your skin ends up soft and moisturized.

8) Creation that you are most proud of:
I'm most proud of my Bliss! 3-in-1 scrub, it cleans, exfoliates and moisturizes.

9) Explain your shop name:
It embraces my bit of a gothic, quirky nature and tempting products.

10) Final thoughts?
I'm happy that I can combine my passion to create with my vegan ideals. I'm having a blast and I plan on doing this for a long time to come.


Gingerbread Baby Warming Scrub 2 oz/ 8 oz



Please go visit Dark Temptations, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

1 comment:

LoveDynamite said...

I love this website!