Thursday, May 17, 2007

Flame Works, LTD

It's been a hectic week with work. I am stressed out to the max. I just accepted a second job on top of Etsy and the hardware store I already work at. Summer classes will be starting soon. All I want is to lie down and have a nap.

...Or maybe a bubble bath...

I just found the most incredible Etsy shop. Flame Works, LTD has everything I could ever need or want for bath time and pretty much every other time of the day. You owe it to yourself to check out this wonderful shop, and with products like these, why wouldn't you?



Silky Foaming Bubble Bath by Flame Works, LTD



I quickly contacted the seller for an interview so I could let all of you know a little bit more. Here's what I found out:

1) Your shop name:
Flame Works, LTD

2) Your real name:
Michelle Saltsman

3) Your favorite breakfast cereal:
Frosted Shredded Wheat

4) When did you begin creating?:
I started creating in 2002. I began making candles and then my creativity took me towards bath and body products.

5) Got a day job?:
My day job is being a full time mother to 2 beautiful boys. They are 8 and 4 1/2.

6) Your inspirations:
I get some of my inspiration from textiles such as marble. Food is a great inspiration since I seem to enjoy that pastime. I like earthy colors so the outdoors always seems to come into play.


Hemp and Jojoba Lip Balm in Chocolate



7) Creation that you are most proud of:
I am most proud of my soaps.

9) Explain your shop name:
My shop name is a combination of the 2 creations I enjoy to make. Candles=Flame and Bath and Body Works=Works. Kind of silly huh?

10) Final thoughts?
Thank you for interviewing me. I love what I do. I am always working on new products and formulations. My friends call me 'the mad scientist'.
I have been married 14 years and have 2 sons. I love warm weather and wish I lived in the south. I like to listen to contemporary country music. Thanks again!


Blue Sugar Vegan Soap



Please go visit Flame Works, LTD, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

1 comment:

Name: Sandra (Griffiths) McCall said...

I caught your post about this interview on one of the ETSY forums. Your site is awsome with lots of good info and links.
I loved the interview with Flameworks. They have such beautiful packaging and product as well.

Sandy