Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tigergirl

I think I need a nap... I forgot just how early 6 am is (especially when you went to bed at 2 am). The good part was how green it was outdoors today. The color kind of matched my envy of the products in Tigergirl.


Green With Envy Chaos Necklace



1) Your shop name:
Tigergirl

2) Your real name:
Linda-Maree (everyone calls me Lou)

3) Your favorite breakfast cereal:
Muesli with water zapped for 30 sec in the microwave then a dash of 99% ff milk (Oh, sometimes when we're staying at a hotel I'll have Coco Pops if they have them - so unhealthy but so yummy)

4) When did you begin creating?
My memory doesn't go back that far - a few too many beers and wines ago.

5) Got a day job?
Not at the moment. My 'trade' is Software Developer, I'm still trying to decide if I want to stick with it or not.

6) Your inspirations:
Everything and anything, usually I have no idea where my ideas come from.


Green Tea Chaos Necklace



7) Weirdest thing you've ever made:
Hmmm, I don't think I've made anything very weird, maybe that should be my next project?

8) Creation that you are most proud of:
That's tough. Probably my chaos necklaces but then again, I'm very proud of some of the clothes I've made, especially tailor made men's shirts.

9) Explain your shop name:
A long, long time ago I got a tiger tattoo, ever since then people are always giving me tiger things, so it's a theme. Until recently my motorbike helmet had tiger ears on it (one fell off somewhere while I was riding, so my hearing isn't as good anymore ha ha).

10) Final thoughts?
Don't dwell on what can't be changed - either change it, or move on to something else, life is too short.


Blue and Green Geisha Pendant Necklace



Please go visit Tigergirl, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

1 comment:

tigergirl said...

Thanks! It's a shame I'm not much of a writer ..... oh well, can't be good at everything.