Friday, May 18, 2007

Greenwillow

I have to go to work in about an hour. Rawr. I need something soothing to calm my nerves before I get there and have to deal with all those crazy customers! Maybe looking at some pretty Etsy things would help. Luckily, I've found the right shop for that! Enter, Greenwillow!


Flower Notecards, set of 4



1) Your shop name:
Greenwillow

2) Your real name:
Ann Todd

3) Your favorite breakfast cereal:
Cheerios

4) When did you begin creating?:
I've always loved to create. I began designing and sewing doll clothes as a child.
I've always have loved crafts of any kind--just doing things with my hands. I have always enjoyed making my own cards and creations. I added art photography about 5 years ago.

5) Got a day job?:
I've been retired almost 4 years ago from career in National Retail Advertising for a
newspaper.

6) Your inspirations:
Anything beautiful--including my grandchildren.


Flower Fairy



7) Creation that you are most proud of:
My daughter's wedding dress and her professional acapella singing group 19th century
costume.

8) Explain your shop name:
Greenwillow is the name of a street we built a house on years ago. My husband picked
the street name from a record jacket. My daughter lives there now, and she and I
began a craft business about 5 years ago and named it after that street.

9) Final thoughts?
I create to make myself happy and others happy. I've always loved to create gifts
for others, thinking that when they saw my creations for them, they would feel my
love for them. When anyone actually likes something of mine enough to buy it, I am
still thrilled.



Stitched vine pictures (pair)



Please go visit Greenwillow, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

1 comment:

toddfilms said...

Thanks so much for featuring my etsy shop on your blog. It's been fun. Have a great day! Ann