Monday, May 21, 2007

ZAJA Natural Handmade Confections

Hello, everyone!

I am feeling incapable of a normal thought process today. I have had the busiest weekend ever. Most of it was good, but... a great deal of it was not. We're having a major crisis in my family. Most of them could just use a break for a bit. I'm thinking about buying them some of these adorable products from ZAJA Natural Handmade Confections. They could sure use it...


Black Raspberry Vanilla Handmade Soap



1) Your shop name:
ZAJA Natural Handmade Confections

2) Your real name:
Zaidat Bombata

3) Your favorite breakfast cereal
I like Honey Bunches Of Oats, Special K Vanilla and Almonds.

4) When did you begin creating?
I began creating in the early 90s.

5) Got a day job?
Yes, as a Mom ;)

6) Your inspirations:
I am inspired by my family, primarily my children. My success = their success.


Dead Sea Mud Foaming Face and Body Scrub



7) Weirdest thing you've ever made:
Once, I made this weird rice dish that turned out pretty yummy, even though it looked like 3 day old garbage.

8) Creation that you are most proud of:
My babies :)

9) Explain your shop name:
ZAJA is a combination of my name, Zaidat and the first 2 letters of my husband's name. It stands for Zestfully Ambrosial, Joyfully Aromatic.

10) Final thoughts?
Catch ya later!


Skin Rescue 911 (tm) Total Body Kit



Please go visit ZAJA Natural Handmade Confections, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

1 comment:

ZAJA Natural said...

Wonderful interview:) Thank you so much for writing about my shop!