Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Update on my life

Wow, I can't believe how well things have been going lately.

Etsy's been going great. I found a new way to photograph my items, so I think I'll be doing that from now on. I've made a few sales. I'm making friends on the forums and in the chats. I've been advertising like crazy. My shop is really starting to flourish! So, that's all exciting.

Also, I got offered a third job yesterday (I work in a hardware store and Etsy is my second job). A pediatrician's office that I applied to, like, three months ago called to offer me a job there, so I'm meeting with them tomorrow after I get done at the hardware store. This means that I'll have a little extra disposable income. Awesome.

One last thing: Hey Pretty Cupcake is up and running! Paper Zombie from Etsy contacted me about a month and a half ago to ask me if I'd like to consign with her, and I agreed, and now it's actually happening. So happy! The website is ADORABLE! I'd definitely suggest checking it out if you can. Awesome.

So, that's my brief update about what's been happening in my life. Hopefully sometime this week I'll be starting to post the interviews with the Etsy sellers that I've been in contact with. It should be good. Yay! :)

No comments: