Monday, July 2, 2007

Mosaico

Wow. It has been EXTREMELY busy around here lately. In the last 4 days alone, I worked 37 hours. That's almost full time. Except for the fact that I did it in 4 days. Wow. That's PROBABLY why I missed making an entry on Friday...

Today is my "slow" day. I only have to go to work from 2-6. Not that I REALLY feel like going at all... but... at least I only have to be there for four hours... It's practically a day off!

So, in honor of this needed "day off", I present to you Mosaico!


Blue Explosion Light Switch Plate



1) Your shop name:
Mosaico

2) Your real name:
Gina

3) Your favorite breakfast cereal:
Old Fashioned Oatmeal.

4) When did you begin creating?
I began creating when I was a teenager. I started by making woven belts on a loom. What can I say? It was the 70s.

5) Got a day job?
Creating is my day job.

6) Your inspirations:
I’m inspired by the belief that everyone’s world would be better without beige switch plates.


Tropical Punch Decorative Switch Plate



7) Weirdest thing you've ever made:
Barbie doll clothes out of Kleenex. Ken was never so happy!

8) Creation that you are most proud of:
My home life.

9) Explain your shop name:
As it evolves, my shop will become more of a reflection of the name mosaico. Mosaic inspired switch plates, boxes, and jewellery will become a big part of the picture.

10) Final thoughts?
I've never been so happy working so many hours. Thanks for interviewing me.


Ivory Coloured Light Switch Plate



Please go visit Mosaico, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lessthanthree your blog is very cool. I especially like your background colour and design.....it shows off everything really well. Mosaico's work is very lovely and I enjoyed her interview.

Allison said...

Thanks! :)