Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Haley's Handmades

Ah. Day one of my two day break from work. Time for some serious Etsy-ing!

What am I up to? Funny you should ask! I'm smoothing out all of the details for my Lucky 7s sale. When's that going down? 7/7/07! (AKA, this Saturday!) In just a few moments, I'm going to be releasing the information as to which products are going to be on sale. It's going to be AWESOME! By the way, the secret project that I've been working on will also be unveiled during the Lucky 7s sale. Hope you check it out!

And speaking of things you should check out... Look at this shop by Haley's Handmades!


Poodles at the Piano handcolored greeting card



1. Your shop name:
Haley's Handmades

2. Your real name:
Haley P.

3. Your favorite breakfast cereal:
Trix :-)

4. When did you begin creating?
I started my business in December of 2006 but have always enjoyed art. I did art throughout high school and college and ended up with a major in Printmaking and Drawing.

5. Got a day job?
Not working for someone else, just me!

6. Your inspirations:
My favorite artist of all time is Winslow Homer and I look at his technique and compositions often. I also love Tasha Tudor and all of the crafts she does so well. And of course poodles!


Bluegrass Poodles greeting cards - set of 4



7. Weirdest thing you've ever made:
Well, I like to think of my poodle cards as unusual and not too weird, but some say differently.

8. Creation you're most proud of:
My large 3 foot by 5 foot print of Poodles Crossing the Delaware.

9. Explain your shop name:
My name is Haley and I personally hand-color all my cards, thus the handmades. I wanted a name that would grow with what I offer too and not limit what I produce.

10. Final thoughts?
Visit my etsy page or my website.


The Birth of Poodles handcolored greeting card



Please go visit Haley's Handmades, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

No comments: