Saturday, January 27, 2007

Teeth Cards

The dog just bit me. I am rather... upset by this. All I was doing was petting him. Annoying. So now I will focus all my energy on crafts. Because if I don't, I will throw the dog. Well, probably not, but he'd sure deserve it...

These are my favorite Valentine's Day cards. My cousin Vica drew the teeth as part of a comic she did about her wisdom teeth getting removed. I think the teeth are very, very cute, so I took them (with her permission, of course), and I put them on some cards. They are up for grabs on my Etsy, but I'm also mailing my friends a whole slew of them for Valentine's Day (or maybe not as valentines--maybe just as "I'm thinking of you" cards.). I miss my friends when they're away at college. I'm one of two of my circle who decided to stay home and commute. But that's a digression...


These are the other teeth cards that my cousin drew the pictures for. They are get well soon cards for someone who has just had their wisdom teeth removed. I just really, really think the teeth are adorable. And maybe that makes me weird. But then again, I've never really been normal...

What do you think of these cards? I <3 them. A lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I see you changed your comment page! :)

I love your little cards, they're so cute. The teeth are adorable!

Your blog is really nice too. Keep up the great work!
Have a great weekend!

Allison said...

Thanks, Kim! I'm glad you like the blog and the cards! :)

You have a great weekend, as well!

Lisa said...

These are so cute. What a great idea!

Sorry your doggie bit you. My cat's like that sometimes, too.

Allison said...

Thanks for your kind words!

And yeah. I prefer when my cat and dog play with each other. That way, *I* don't get bitten. Ick.