Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I got the most amazing package in the mail today. My mom's friend knits to keep herself occupied, and she sent my mom a scarf about a week ago. My mom called to thank her, and I told her that she needed to sell them, because she would make a ton of money on Etsy. And she would. So, today, I went to the mailbox. She sent me three scarves! I'm so excited! Look how gorgeous they are (please excuse my ugly mug...):


This is the first scarf. It is a dressier scarf (meaning it's not meant to keep warm, basically. It's just for show!) in a really pretty hot pink color. It's sparkly, and it's really long, so I really adore it. I think this would probably sell in a heartbeat on Etsy!








This is the second scarf. It is a little warmer than the first, but still, I'd consider it more for looks than function. It is several different colors, as you can see from the picture (green, blue, yellow, pink, red, etc.). It's so fluffy! :)









This is the third scarf. My favorite. It is mainly black, but it has accents of red and silver in it. This scarf could definitely keep you warm! It's so fluffy (the black yarn has extra "hair" or whatever that hangs off of it) and soft and comfortable! I love it!







This is a picture of all three scarves together. Pretty, no?








And since she did such a great job with all these scarves, I decided to reciprocate and send her a card set. It contains eight cards that look like this:


4 puppy cards







-AND-


4 kitten cards








I'll probably add more cards or something. I think she'd like a big ol' package of stuff to open! :)

No comments: