Sunday, January 28, 2007

I think today I will post some of my favorite things by some of my favorite people on Etsy.


Number One
My Personal Tribute to Andy Warhol
MajesticInc


This item is VERY appealing to me mostly for the colors. I loooooooove the cute little banana on it.



Number Two
Boob Button/Magnet Set
PaperZombie




It's boobs. What more is there to say?




Number Three
Hearts You Pocketbook Slash Checkbook Holder
QuietDoing


I absolutely love the pattern and colors on this checkbook holder. Very, very cute hearts pattern!



Number Four
ILITT-500 Keyboard Clutch Wallet
TooToo


What can I say? I'm a piano player, so of COURSE this would automatically appeal to me. The thing is, though, I adore the detail on this wallet. Very professional looking.




Number Five
Neon Green Fur Caplet
EclecticCircle



This is so amazing! I love the lime green and pink combination. So fluffy! This would be a perfect addition to any wardrobe, mine included!


Number Six
LoveHate Relationship Tee
loudxmouse

I think this kind of sums up a lot of our feelings on the subject of love. I just think the shirt was a very novel idea. Depending on the way you read the shirt, it could read "love" or "hate". Adorable!




Number Seven
I'd Rather be Making Out Button
exboyfriend


It's true. So sue me. I'd rather be making out. Wouldn't you?




Number Eight
Mosaic Pendant
SarahsSky

Originally, I had this pendant in a different color saved in my favorites, but when I clicked it, it had sold out! I actually like the color scheme in this one a lot better, anyway, so it's just as well. This piece is just so beautiful. I love it!



Number Nine
Naughty Firemen Duck Soaps
Halflyng


Just in time for Valentine's Day! I think these ducks deserve a good time. So, so funny!

Number Ten
Skull Bracelet
AuntieDis

Ok, I'll admit it. I've never been much of a skull and crossbones kinda gal. I have to say, though, AuntieDis has pretty much changed my mind with this bracelet. It's the perfect combination of tough girl and girly girl, which is totally me. I like this a lot.



Well, that's about all I have for now. I hope you enjoy these products as much as I do! :)

No comments: