Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh boy. So it's been VERY busy lately...

I've been working on onsies for Wonder Cousins Unite. It's been a huge undertaking for me, but I'm pretty sure it'll get easier as time goes on.

In addition to this, SweetyPrize and I have been organizing a Red Room Cookie Swap. Basically, we're capping it off at about 16 people. This is a trial run, but we hope to do a huuuuuuuuuuge swap (maybe 50 people) closer to the holiday season. How it works is like this:

Step 1: Convo LessThanThreeDesigns to participate.
Step 2: Include your address and your likes/dislikes/allergies/etc
Step 3: When we reach 16 people, we will close it off, match people off, and convo you the address of your partner.

That's it! :)

In other news, I got a Treasury today. It's pretty awesome, and you should check it out!

That's about it for now. I'll catch you all later!

No comments: