Thursday, June 28, 2007

JKRAL

The world is coming to an end! I sense doom, despair, and destruction. Today, all of my limbs are going to fall off, I'm going to get punched in the stomach twice, and I'm sure I'm going to get hardware thrown at me at LEAST six times. Why is that? Because the hardware store I work at is having a sale.

Now, I know what you're thinking... How bad could it REALLY be? It's a hardware store. How bad could it be? Bad. Very bad. In fact, it could be downright awful. How do I know this? Well, I worked the sale we had at Memorial Day. See, we don't just sell hardware. We sell pool chemicals, planting supplies, animal traps, lawn chairs, grills, outdoor patio sets, housewares, the list goes on and on. Aaaaaaaaand... today it's all on sale. I sense at least six fist fights over bug spray. Why do I think this? Because over Memorial Day, two old ladies got in a fist fight over a gazebo, and the other cashier working with me got a handful of heavy nuts and bolts thrown at her face.

Today should be swell. You know what else is swell, though? This shop by JKRAL!


I Love The Rain The Most...When It Stops 2



1) Your shop name:
JKRAL

2) Your real name:
Joe Kralovich

3) Your favorite breakfast cereal:
Cocoa Pebbles, of course ;-) Although, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is quite good...

4) When did you begin creating?
Probably around 5 or so. I stopped for a while after college, but have really picked the passion back up again in the past year.

5) Got a day job?
Teaching special ed for group home children.

6) Your inspirations:
My parents and grandparents.


Statehouse P.M. ACEO ATC Card



7) Weirdest thing you've ever made:
Lil Loverboy, no doubt. Even I can't believe that I could create that kind of cheese.

8) Creation that you are most proud of:
Hmm, maybe my statehouse image, mainly because it took a long time to get the details right. Right behind that would have been my Mother's Day print.

9) Explain your shop name:
Its my name abbreviated... No real exciting story behind it... Sorry.

10) Final thoughts?
I'm quite surprised that my images have gotten the attention that they have. Thank you to all of you out there that have supported me and given me some great tips on how to be successful. Keep on truckin'! :-)


Everyone knows you are insane ACEO ATC card



Please go visit JKRAL, and keep checking back for more interviews with amazing Etsy sellers!

No comments: