Saturday, June 13, 2009

Okay, so I'll admit, I've been slacking off a bit on my card production. It's been... slow to start, but tomorrow I am going to buckle down and really produce! However, I have been networking like a fiend today, and of course, I found some really great Etsy shops!


This entire shop is just filled with things that are so so so cute! I found something very special that I can't wait to purchase, but I'm not going to divulge what it is, because it might just be a surprise for a very special person! :)


You know, there's not really too much I can say about this shop. I mean, look at it! The work just speaks for itself. Now, I know that I'm a little obsessed with pottery, but as such, I have a very discerning taste. And this shop is just fantastic. I know that when I get a place of my own, I'm going to want an entire dish set made by KilnGoddess!


Dare I say it out loud? These rings would make the most divine wedding bands. And if it's superstitious to say that, then they would look really cute with a casual outfit, too. Either way, I'm sure I will be back, cheering for more!

No comments: