Friday, February 2, 2007

I made two new sets of cards today. I'm pretty excited about them. I got my inspiration from two shirts that I saw at Kohl's. While the designs on my cards are completely different than what was on the shirt, the general idea is the same: rows and rows of the same thing, but one thing about them is different. I think that's generally a trend on shirts lately. At least, that's what I've been seeing. What do you think?

Red and Green Apple Cards

I kind of think these are perfect for, like, teachers and stuff of that nature. People can write, "You're one in a million," on the inside and give them to their kid's teachers or whatever. Hey, I just like apples...



Hearts and Lightening Cards

I don't know. I just kinda like the color scheme and design of these cards. I think they're cute. :)






Now, onto making my mom a birthday card... Lord only KNOWS what that's going to look like... o_O

No comments: